International Client

If you are a foreign national working in the

US under F-1 (OPT), H-1, E-1 or J-1 visa or considering a cross-border transaction, YSL & Associates can help you reduce the tax burdens.

Foreign nationals working in the US under different categories of immigration visa types can substantially save taxes by:

Making right elections under different IRC(Internal Revenue Code) sections such as making election to be treated as full year resident;

Consult income tax treaty for possible exemptions of income subject to US tax, special deductions and reduced tax rates;

Claiming foreign tax credits for taxes paid to the other countries.

For international corporations who are interested in doing business in the US, YSL & Associates can help you on:

  • Choosing the right type of corporate structure such as branches, subsidiaries, or partnerships;
  • Register business entities with any of the 50 US states;
  • Bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements according to US GAAP;
  • Filing corporate tax returns such as 1120, 1120-F or 1065 and other information returns.

Please feel free to contact us with any questions at 212-232-0122 or e-mail: